Master in Strategic Management for Global Business - SMGB
Developing a new Mindset for future managers
Are you looking for a Master in Business Strategy that allows you to quickly enter the global market
and support the international development of a company at 360 degrees?
With the Master in Strategic Management for Global Business ALTIS Università Cattolica you acquire the management skills necessary to understand the changes and trends taking place worldwide, transforming challenges into business opportunities.
The Master in Strategic Management for Global Business allows you to:
- manage complexity in companies, especially those with global expansion plans;
- learn hard and soft knowledge in a multicultural and dynamic context and acquire the tools to develop solid and sustainable business and marketing plans;
- learn by doing through workshops and insights conducted by international experts and managers of multinationals and start-ups, Lab of practice held by the managers' partner companies and Action projects;
- customize the course of study by choosing between a managerial or entrepreneurial track;
- develop their own business idea thanks to scholarships dedicated to women and social impact entrepreneurship and to the comparison with mentor managers of international realities;
- enhance their ability to quickly access the job market thanks to coaching, simulation and personal branding activities provided by international players such as Gi Group and LinkedIn.
SMGB, is unique and innovative for:
More on the courses structure
How to submit
Students with three years' Bachelor degree (laurea triennale for applicants with Italian degree)
Are you eligible for the SMGB? Check out here
Duration and formula
1 year master: online + in class lectures + action project (internship or project work)
All details on structure and program can be found here
Language of instruction
Alla fine dei corsi in aula, dovrai svolgere l’Action Project scegliendo tra uno stage di almeno tre mesi in azienda, la definizione di un Business Plan per sviluppare la tua idea imprenditoriale o, infine, la definizione di un Research Study.
At the end of the in class lectures, you will ut into practice the competencies acquired dirung the Master with the Action Project. You will have to choose between an internship of at least three months in a company, a Business Plan in order to develop your business idea or a Research Study.
More information on the Action project here
64 ECTS credits
To promote the integration of scientific content and practical experience, the Master involves university professors together with professionals and managers of large companies.
Get to know the faculty of the SMGB Master
Cost and scholarships
Participation fee: € 11.000
Scholarship available: Discover all the details here
Sponsored by (15th edition)