As documented by the World Economic Forum periodical reports, the valorisation of human capital directly affects the growth and innovation capability of any organisation (as well as that of any Country).
Those organisations that strategically (re)think how to manage and enhance human resources see a clear positive impact on their performance, an impact that is linked to the wellbeing of individuals and of the organisation.
Training, diversity management, company welfare, work-life balance, and smart-working, today are increasingly a concrete opportunity and not only an attitude.
Such an organisational policy has a fundamental impact on the internal and external recognition of a better company reputation, which represents a distinctive and competitive advantage for firms, also in terms of employer branding (e.g. the ability of acquiring and retaining the best talents, as well as that of creating sense of belonging, etc).
ALTIS commitment for company welfare and social innovation
Since the establishment of ALTIS, taking advantage also of our network, our team of researchers and professionals have conducted research activities, provide training and consultancy services aimed at supporting profit, no-profit, private and public organisations on primary themes such as:
- Employee Engagement, which is recognized as an important lever for company competitiveness (the engagement of employees produces 58% higher earnings for companies);
- Company and territory welfare (passing through generative welfare) that is at the core of the debate in Italy also in light of the new legislation introduced by the 2016 Budget Law;
- Diversity management, which is increasingly fundamental in companies’ policies, also due to the demographic changes of society and of the work force (think of youth and women employment, as well as that of senior workers over 55), because of the increasing client and market diversification, as well as of the new working modalities, within and among companies;
- Smart working, at the core of the debate also in light of the recent legislation, which, also in Italy, provides a framework for companies’ agile work plan development and management;
- Employer branding, which proves to be a strategic lever for corporate reputation and competitiveness (according to a Boston Consulting Group research a strong Employer Brand can reduce hiring costs up to 50% and turnover rates up to 28%, producing a positive impact also on employee retention).