Attendance is compulsory and it is a condition for obtaining the University's Master's Degree. The minimum attendance required in order to receive the Degree is 90% of scheduled teaching hours.
All those who complete the course and passes required examinations are awarded the Master's degree in "Global Business and Sustainability - Global Entrepreneurship Track" by Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore (Milan), Italy.
To apply, the below listed documents should be submitted in person at Uganda Martyrs University, Rubaga Branch, Kampala and online by email: firstname.lastname@example.org for the initial screening process:
All candidates who wish to apply for the MBA must follow two-step processes:
STEP 1 - SELECTION PHASE
Applicants are required to produce the following documents:
1. Application Form (provided by Uganda Martyrs University)
2. Curriculum vitae
3. Business idea (2-3 pages) describing the characteristics of a new business or the development of an existing one. Business summaries should include:
4. Letter of reference (minimum 1) either academic or professional
5. GMAT or GRE certificate (not mandatory)
6. Copy of Transcript of grades and Bachelor Degree Certificate.
All documents must be written in English and forwarded to: email@example.com or submitted in person at Uganda Martyrs University, Rubaga Branch, Kampala.
The deadline for the submission of application pack for the 2nd edition of the MBA is June 30, 2016.
Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview and, once accepted, will be given a pre-admission letter.
STEP 2 - ADMINISTRATIVE ADMISSION PROCESS
Successful applicants will also be required to complete the second step of the application process. Selected Applicants will be required to submit the following documents:
* "Dichiarazione di Valore" is a certificate issued by the Italian Embassy that authenticates a foreign degree certificate. To obtain it the Applicant must apply to the Italian Embassy of the country where the Applicant completed his/her university studies and provide them with a notarized translation of the diploma in the Italian language. In some countries, obtaining the "Dichiarazione di Valore" may take up to two months or longer.
The Universit Cattolica's Masters Division can assist the applicants in their effort to obtain the "Dichiarazione di Valore".
Participants admitted to the 2nd edition of the MBA will deliver the above mentioned documents to Uganda Martyrs University, Rubaga Branch, Kampala by August 1, 2016.
The tuition fee for the MBA is 9.000.000 Uganda Shillings.
Uganda Martyrs University