Attendance is compulsory and it is a condition for obtaining the University's Master's Degree. The minimum attendance required in order to receive the Degree is 90% of scheduled teaching hours.
All those who complete the course and passes required examinations are awarded the Master's degree in "Impact Entrepreneurship" by Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore (Milan), Italy.
Candidates must be strongly oriented to being an entrepreneur. Specifically, prospective applicants must have:
Candidates with no Bachelor Degree but extensive business experience and a strong business project, may be admitted to the MBA under exceptional circumstance. In such a case, the participant will not be awarded the Degree, but a certificate of attendance.
All candidates who wish to apply for the MBA must follow two-step processes:
STEP 1 - SELECTION PHASE
Applicants are required to produce the following documents:
1. Application Form (provided by CIBT)
2. Curriculum vitae
3. Business idea (2-3 pages) describing the characteristics of a new business or the development of an existing one. Business summaries should include:
4. Letter of reference (minimum 1) either academic or professional.
5. GMAT or GRE certificate (not mandatory).
6. Copy of Transcript of grades and Bachelor Degree Certificate.
All documents must be written in English and forwarded to: email@example.com or Tangaza University College, P.O Box 15055 Langata South Rd, Nairobi, Kenya.
The deadline for the submission of application pack for the 6th edition of the MBA is July 26, 2016.
Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview and, once accepted, will be asked to send a written statement confirming their candidacy and to complete a formal matriculation (STEP 2)
Admitted participants are required to pay an entrance fee of 200€ (non refundable) as official confirmation of participation, which would be deducted from the MBA's tuition fee, and go on with the STEP 2 of the Application Process.
STEP 2 - ADMINISTRATIVE ADMISSION PROCESS
Successful applicants will also be required to complete the second step of the application process. Selected Applicants will be required to submit the following documents:
* "Dichiarazione di Valore" is a certificate issued by the Italian Embassy that authenticates a foreign degree certificate. To obtain it the Applicant must apply to the Italian Embassy of the country where the Applicant completed his/her university studies and provide them with a notarized translation of the diploma in the Italian language. In some countries, obtaining the "Dichiarazione di Valore" may take up to two months or longer.
The Universit Cattolica's Masters Division can assist the applicants in their effort to obtain the "Dichiarazione di Valore".
Participants admitted to the 6th edition of the MBA will deliver the above mentioned documents to Tangaza University by August 1, 2016.
FEES AND SCHOLARSHIPS
The campus fee for the MBA is EURO 4,000 (or KSH equivalent).
Full and Partial Scholarships will be available to the top admitted students during the Business Idea Competition.
For more information on payment plans, please contact us at: